Does your organization need help to find the right candidates for your open positions? On March 3, 2021, from 9am - 3pm, attend Connect to Careers Virtual Job Fair to connect with a diverse audience of motivated students, recent grads and community members. The online format provides an easy, effective way to discover and connect with top talent.
We recognize that COVID-19 has greatly impacted employers. Now offered completely online, this year's Connect to Careers Job Fair will be more accessible than ever for both employers and job seekers.
By participating in the Fair, you will be able to:
- Take advantage of a proven professional virtual job fair platform for your recruiting needs.
- Showcase your organization in our virtual lobby to attract attendees to your booth.
- Review attendee resumes in real time.
- Customize your online booth by adding your company logo and description.
- Advertise your organization's open jobs, presentations, videos and more.
- Streamline the selection process by screening and chatting one-on-one with talented and motivated candidates.
- Connect with and hire current students, recent grads and community members.
Stay tuned for information for job seekers & those wishing to attend the event!
Register on OSCARplus > Student Success Centre > Events > Employer and Community Partner Calendar. Then, find the Connect to Careers Job Fair on March 3 and register.
If you don't have an OSCARplus account, create your profile now, click here. Once the account has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
For more information about the fair, contact Teresa Finelli (email@example.com).