Reservations are required to attend Mass.
Reservations for weekday 9:00 am Mass can now be made
or by calling the Pastoral Office at (626) 291-5900. Reservation links will be posted a week at a time. Weekday Masses begin June 8.
Reservations for the 8:30 and 10:30 am Sunday Masses can be made by calling the Pastoral Office at (626) 291-5900. Sunday Masses begin on June 14. We are not taking online reservations at this time.
Private Prayer Update:
Parishioners may remain in the Church after weekday Mass for private prayer until 10:00 am. There will be no private prayer after 10:00 am.
Pastoral Office Hours
The Pastoral Office is open to the public beginning Monday, June 8, 8:00 am-5:00 pm (Monday-Friday) for church business. Please be reminded that we are still under the county health order, so we ask that parishioners only visit the office if it’s absolutely necessary for church business.
Face coverings are required when visiting the office and try to keep your visit brief. For everyone’s safety, only one person will be allowed in the office at a time. Keep a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others whenever possible. High-contact surface areas will be routinely cleaned and disinfected by staff.
- Staff are available by phone and e-mail as well to assist our parishioners with church business such as signing up for Mass, Father’s Day Novena Requests, Prayer Intentions and Mass Intentions.
- Weekly offerings and other items can be mailed to the Pastoral Office or dropped in the office mailbox or contributed through our online giving program. You can call Vanco at 1-800-675-7430 Monday-Friday between 6:00 am and 4:00 pm to make your contribution as well (Our parish client ID is ES11182).
- Staff checks the mailbox regularly.
- Religious Education registration materials can be found on our Parish Web site, www.stluketemplecity.org (under the Faith Formation tab) and be mailed to the Pastoral Office or dropped in the office mailbox. Staff are available by phone and e-mail if you have any questions.
- Please be reminded that the Chapel is stilled closed and no parish-related meetings, events or activities are being conducted on or off property at this time (Room reservations for activities are not being accepted at this time as well.).
Thank you for your support and understanding as we reopen slowly while ensuring everyone’s health and safety and adjust as needed. God Bless.