Our second Digital Learning Series webinar is all set for Wed., July 15 at 10:30 am EDT
We have two great presentations scheduled. In the first, Keri Pearlson, from MIT Cybersecurity at MIT Sloan, will present her observations about cybersecurity in the COVID-19 world. She will then moderate a panel discussion that walks us through examining how secure our future technical environments are.
Keeping our Organizations Cyber-secure in the COVID-19 environment. How Secure are We? (Episode #2)
Keri Pearlson, from MIT Cybersecurity at MIT Sloan, will present her observations on cybersecurity in the COVID-19 environment and then she will lead a panel discussion to determine how secure we really are.
1) Presentation: Keeping our organizations cyber-secure in the COVID-19 environment
2) Panel: Cybersecurity – How secure are we?
- Keri Pearlson, Executive Director, MIT Cybersecurity at MIT Sloan (CAMS) (@kpearlson)
- Danny Allan, Chief Technical Officer, Veeam Software (@dannyallan5)
- Katie Jenkins, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer, Liberty Mutual Insurance (@katiejenk1)
- Andrew Stanley, Chief Information Security Office, Mars (@alphastanley)
Wednesday, July 15 from 10:30 am - Noon EDT