Join NYIC, IFA and IFA Northeast
for a Joint Factoring Event
Factoring Executives and other seasoned professionals will speak on Industry Updates. Specifically, changes in business products and strategies, along with new laws will be discussed in 3 outstanding panel presentations.
Panel #1: Factoring Executives Discuss 2019 Updates & Forecasts
- Moderator, Harvey Gross, Executive Director, New York Institute of Credit
- Louis Barone, Managing Director, CIT
- Marc Grossman, Executive Vice President, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Robert Grbic, President & CEO, White Oak Commercial Fiance
- Peter Rosenthal, President, Rosenthal & Rosenthal
Panel #2: Supply Chain Finance: What Will Be Important To Know For The Middle Market?
- Moderator, Paul Schuldiner, Senior Vice President, Rosenthal & Rosenthal, Inc.
Panel #3: Legal Updates: New Laws & Hot Topics
- 11:00 AM - Registration & Networking
- 11:30 AM - Panel #1
- 12:20 PM - Lunch
- 12:45 PM - Panel #2
- 1:35 PM - Panel #3