Join leaders in banking, philanthropy, impact investing, and community development
to engage in action-oriented dialogue around addressing the financial service gaps that limit economic mobility for many rural people and places.
(More to be announced)
- Jerome H. Powell, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Anne Marie Burgoyne, Emerson Collective
- Bill Bynum, HOPE
- Doug Duncan, Fannie Mae
- Phil Eide, HOPE
- Maurice Jones, LISC
- Jim King, FAHE
- Dan Letendre, Bank of America
- Justin Maxson, Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
- Lisa Mensah, Opportunity Finance Network
- Nick Mitchell-Bennet, CDC of Brownsville
- Kyle Peterson, Walton Family Foundation
- Ed Sivak, HOPE
- Jesse Van Tol, National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Joe Wishcamper, Wishrock
To register for the Rural Places, Rural Spaces Policy Forum,
. Please register by February 1!
The Forum will be preceded on February 11 by a Mississippi Delta Civil Rights/ Community Development Tour and Dinner. To register for the tour and dinner,
For hotel reservations, contact one of our event hotels and ask for the HOPE Policy Forum room rate. Reservations must be made by phone; links are provided for informational purposes only. Our discounted rates are effective through February 1, as long as rooms are available.
- The Alluvian – Reservations must be made by calling 1-866-600-5201 or 662-453-2114.
- Hampton Inn – Reservations must be made by calling 662-455-7985.
If you have questions about the conference, please contact Sean Perkins, Executive Administrative Officer, at