The Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) recently published changes to rules 59A-36.007, 59A-36.008 and 59A-36.028, F.A.C. effective August 16, 2021.
Join us Friday, September 17, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. EDT for this
Important 1-hr ALF Update addressing the following topics:
Webinar Cost: $59 (One-Hour Continuing Education Credit)
- New requirements related to admission procedures, the use of assistive devices, physical restraints, and expanded requirements related to third party service providers;
- Infection control requirements and new training opportunities for all ALF providers and staff;
- New requirements for communicating with third party providers, planning and care plan documentation and reporting changes to physicians;
- CEMP changes and reporting to AHCA; and
- How to define a plan for creating or revising administrative policies and work flow.