The National Forum 2019 Call for Abstracts is now open!
Submissions will be rated on overall quality, focus or topic,
and applicability to the conference theme.
· Challenges & opportunities to strengthen the primary care, behavioral health, and APRN workforce
· The impact, contributions, and challenges confronting nurses in improving behavioral health
· Modeling the supply and demand of nurses, creating a high value workforce
· State based initiatives aimed at increasing diversity and strengthening the health care workforce
· Increasing use of telehealth
· Challenges of aging and diverse populations
· Building healthy communities
· “Late Breaking” sessions on current work/issues/projects
Proposals are to be submitted by Friday, February 1, 2019.