Nurse Executive Basic Exam Review
The Nursing Institute of the Mid-South and MED-ED will be hosting the Nurse Executive Basic Exam Review next month on February 21 and 22. You can register on our website here.
February 21, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
February 22, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
St Jude Barry Auditorium Barry Longinotti Building
262 Danny Thomas Place
Early Bird Price by February 1:
Who is eligible to take this exam? All requirements must be completed prior to application for the examination.
- Hold a current, active RN license in a state or territory of the United States or the professional, legally recognized equivalent in another country.
- Hold a baccalaureate or higher degree in nursing.
- Held an administrative position at the nurse executive level, OR a faculty position teaching graduate students nursing administration, OR a nursing management or executive consultation position, for at least 24 months full-time equivalent in the last five years.
- Completed 30 hours of continuing education in nursing administration within the last three years. This requirement is waived if you have a master's degree in nursing administration.
Upon completion of this program the participant will be able to:
- Describe the Nurse Executive Exam (Basic), test plan and the practice requirements to sit for the exam.
- Develop a study plan for the exam based on understanding the blueprint and domains of practice covered.
- Identify common mistakes and pitfalls that are made while studying and testing for the exam.
- Review the core components covered in the exam through didactic supplementation and test questions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Lizzy Sharp Erin O'Brien