Building Our Personal Brand
Supercharge your personal brand in a dynamic Learn & Grow workshop at the Bloomfield Township Library on March 24. The workshop, which will include lunch, will be led by Dr. Jamie Hsu. His workshop will feature small-group work and will address questions including what a personal brand is, how it affects your professional and personal life and how you can describe yourself in a way that sets you ahead of the pack.
Explore below preview questions for NAAAP members and guests:
- What is personal branding?
- How does personal branding play a role in your professional and personal life?
- How would you describe yourself and distinguish you from others?
- How would your friends, colleagues, and boss describe you? What are the 5 most common adjectives they used to praise you? (or the 5 negative adjectives they may use?)
- What are most important character requirements for your current job?
- Are the answers from the above questions the same or different?
- Which one would you rather be? And how do you plan to develop and establish your aspired personal brand?