Your Year End Gift Will Make an Impact
You made the difference, helping people with disabilities have equal opportunities in 2017.
- Because of you, over 250 families had questions answered by the experts regarding the Family Care/IRIS transition.
- Because of you, over 300 people with disabilities danced the afternoon away, sharing time with friends.
- Because of you, parents of school-aged children with developmental disabilities throughout Dane County are receiving information and presentations about transitioning out of the school system. With over 5 district presentations to date you have helped us reach almost 100 parents.
- Because of you, advocacy information is at the fingertips of hundreds of families throughout Dane County.
- Because of you, families, guardians and people with disabilities are connecting and finding support.
Your gift to The Arc Dane County makes all of this, and more, possible. Let's keep working together so that even more children and adults with developmental disabilities
have the same opportunities, choices, rights, and respect due all people in our community.
(scroll down and click on Donate Now)
You can send a check to:
The Arc Dane County
6602 Grand Teton Plaza
Madison, WI 53719
Did you know, you can make your year end gift to The Arc Dane County, through the United Way. By using code #1104 your gift will be designated to The Arc Dane County.