When will Children’s Faith Formation Start?
Children’s Faith Formation will start on Sunday, September 26, 2021.
How Do I Register for Children’s Faith Formation?
When Will Children’s Faith Formation Take Place?
Providing a safe environment for children is our top priority.
- Elementary grades (Kindergarten through Sixth-Grade) will begin online using Zoom from 11:30AM to 12:30PM, following the 10:00AM Sunday Mass, two Sundays a month, beginning September 26.
- Faith formation for our Seventh- or Eighth-Graders preparing for Confirmation will take place on Sundays in accordance with the latest COVID 19 mitigation guidance from the Archdiocese of Seattle.
What Will a Typical Schedule Look Like?
Each month of Children’s Faith Formation consists of:
- a Children’s Mass at Noon--usually on the first Sunday of the month,
- grade-level catechesis (at the times mentioned above) usually on the second and fourth Sundays of the month, and
- one Sunday of the month set aside for your family to read the Bible together at home using provided resources on your own.
What Will Children Be Learning?
We have integrated sacred liturgy, catechesis, and sacred scripture so that children and families can grow together in your relationship with Jesus Christ and the practice of our Catholic faith!