Rhode Island Health Center Association
2021 UDS Training
Rhode Island Health Center Association invites you to the 2021 Uniform Data Systems (UDS) Training.
Please note: the training will be conducted remotely again this year
The training will be conducted in a series of two sessions. Participants should plan to attend both sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report: Dates and times are as follows:
- November 30, 2021 - 9am-12pm
- December 6, 2021 9am-12:30pm
- Please plan to join between 8:30-9:00 each day to allow for attendance to be recorded.
Both training sessions will be held via Zoom. A link to join the sessions will be sent to attendees after registration has closed.
- Click HERE to register
- There is no cost for the UDS training this year.
- Registration deadline is November 22.
- DRAFT Agenda
- Printed UDS manuals will not be distributed by RIHCA this year. Attendees will need to download and/or print all materials on their own. Links to the manual will be sent to attendees after registration has closed on 11/22.
- These and other materials will be posted to RIHCA's website as they become available.
- Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors.
- Review key resources and supports available
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including; the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new measures and requirements included in 2021 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.