Support from our members is crucial to the longevity and continued health of the PCA. The benefits of membership include:
1. The opportunity to submit proposals and present at the annual PCA Conference
2. The opportunity to submit manuscripts for possible publication in The Journal of Popular Culture and the Journal of American Culture, the Association’s internationally recognized journals
3. The opportunity to apply for PCA sponsored research grants, travel grants, and scholarships
4. The opportunity to attend PCA events, such as the Summer Research Institute
5. The opportunity to meet and network with other colleagues who research and study in the exciting academic field of popular culture!
6. An annual gift subscription to one or both of PCA’s internationally renowned journals and access to the Wiley Online Library.