Prostate cancer is the most common non-skin, male-specific cancer in the U.S., affecting one in nine men. Are you or is someone you know affected by prostate cancer? Join (2018 Man's Best Friend [pictured]) Boo and Crew at the
5th Annual Prostate Cancer Walk & Health Fair
to support the prostate cancer community, raise awareness and funding for prostate cancer, and get the information you need!
- Exhibits provide information about some of the latest diagnostic and treatment options.
- Free PSA screening for uninsured men age 50+ (40+ if family history).
- Walk through a giant, inflatable 'prostate'.
- Enjoy free coffee as you cruise antique and classic cars by Street Machines of Rochester!
- Goody-bags to the first 100 registered adult attendees on-site at the event!
For event details & online registration, visit:
for $5 off registration.
Proceeds benefit Us TOO Rochester, affiliate chapter of Us TOO International, a 501c3 nonprofit organization for prostate cancer support, education and advocacy in Rochester and the Finger Lakes region.