Because of the changes in tax law,
is once again an opportunity for all Americans to build into their financial plans.
We are honored to welcome Steve Parrish as our featured educational speaker at the October FSP Meeting! Parrish is an expert on retirement, estate, and business owner succession planning. He is a recognized industry authority, spokesperson and author serving as an ongoing columnist for both Forbes.com and the Journal of Financial Service Professionals. He has served as an expert source for such prominent media outlets as InvestmentNews, MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal Radio, USN&WR, HR Magazine, and the Journal of Financial Planning. In his presentation, Steve will cover these topics:
- How Estate Planning is now an integral part of Financial Planning
- Changing the focus to longevity versus mortality
- Tax Implications: it’s more about income, rather than estate and gift
- Life insurance as a wealth management tool (versus a death benefit)
- End-of-life planning is the new motivator for planning
- Housing as a key aspect of estate planning
- Elder Law & Family Law merge with Estate Planning
Please register early, as we are expecting a capacity crowd at this event!
Lunch will be served. This event is Free for Rocky Mountain Chapter FSP Members and $25 for non-members and guests. Our sincere thanks to David Fein, Kevin Stockton and ValuSource for sponsoring this meeting!