GW Regulatory Studies
- Comment on DEA’s Proposed Telemedicine Prescribing of Buprenorphine, Bridget C.E. Dooling
Washington Legal Fdn.
- HHS Faces IRA Implementation Risk Without Notice and Comment, Brenna E. Jenny et al.
- Judicial Review Bars in the Patent System, Medicare, and Beyond, Laura Dolbow
American Action Forum
- Biden Regulatory Rollback Would Not Prevent Another SVB, Thomas Kingsley
- EPA Has Big End to March 2023, Dan Goldbeck
- A Comparative Analysis of Broadband Affordability Subsidies, Jeffrey Westling
- ACUS Releases FY2022 Data on EAJA Attorney’s Fees Awards, Harry M. Seidman
- Request for Comment: Identifying and Reducing Burdens in Administrative Processes, due by 4/17
- Why We Need a Public Interest Council, Saule Omarova
Bipartisan Policy Center
- Podcast: How Banking Instability Affects Housing Affordability, Mark Calabria et al.
- Robotic Rulemaking, Bridget Dooling & Mark Febrizio
C. Boyden Gray Center
- Podcast: Judge Glock and the Origins of the Novice Administrative State, Adam White et al.
- SNAP Spending Doubles to $127 Billion, Chris Edwards
- Courts Should Protect the Right to Participate in Agency Rulemaking, Thomas A. Berry & Gregory Mill
- Summit for Democracy Highlights Need for Global Leaders to Address Tech Harms, Patrick Gaspard & Laetitia Avia
- Government, Expertise, and a Fair Chance in the Race of Life, Sidney A. Shapiro
- This Week in Ridiculous Regulations, Ryan Young
- House Passes Energy Bill to Increase Domestic Production, Ben Lieberman et al.
- Event: RegTech 2023 Data Summit: Data Modernization under the Financial Data Transparency Act, 4/11 (w/ RSC’s Bridget Dooling)
- Video: Discussion on the FAR Council's Federal Supplier Climate Risks and Resilience Proposed Rule, Adam Gustafson et al.
- DOL’s Independent Contractor Rule: A Quiet Threat to Federalism?, Alexander MacDonald
Free State Foundation
- Videos: Watch presentations of the FSF 15th Annual Policy Conf.
- Improper Payments Are A Continuing Concern
- HUD’s Increased 40-Year Term for Loan Modifications
- Biden’s Energy Policies Will Lose the New Cold War, Diana Furchtgott-Roth
- The TikTok Debate Should Start With Reciprocity, David Moschella
- An Economically Rational Energy Policy for the US, Nic Abouchedid
- A Taxonomy of State Accessory Dwelling Unit Laws, Emily Hamilton & Abigail Houseal
- Biden’s Medicare Shell Game, Charles Blahous
- Capital Controls and Trade Policy, Simon P. Lloyd & Emile A. Marin
- US Seeks to Improve How it Measures Climate Resilience, Brian Watts
- Affordable Housing Broadband Challenges, Kathryn de Wit
Progressive Policy Inst.
- Understanding the Chip Export Controls, Jordan Shapiro & Michael Mandel
- AI Should Be Regulated, Ronald Bailey & Robin Hanson
- Blame Regulations, Not Foreign Buyers, for High Housing Costs, Christian Britschgi
- TikTok CEO Testifies Unpersuasively, Steven Ward
- What to Know About Naloxone, Stacey McKenna
Regulation In Numbers Project
- FGV Direito Rio Launches Hub for Understanding Regulatory Law in Brazil (in Portugese)
Resources for the Future
- Natural Resource Economics through the Lens of Racial Equity, Amy Ando et al.
- Insights: Standards for Passenger Vehicle Fuel Economy, Benjamin Leard et al.
- Event: Benefit-Cost Analysis for Beginners, 4/28
- Taxes Versus Quantities Reassessed, Larry S. Karp & Christian P. Traeger
- Agencies Regulating Risks, Lorenzo Allio & Nicoletta Rangone
The Regulatory Review
- Designing a Regulatory Check on Autonomous Vehicles, CeCe Coffey
- Reviewing the Regulation of Fake Reviews, Caroline Hackley et al.
- The Supreme Court and the Future of the Internet, Amanda Shanor
- Event: Is It Time to Re-Regulate the Airlines?, 4/12
- How to Improve Evidence to Drive Rural Policy and Investments, Corianne Payton Scally & Anne N. Junod