GW Regulatory Studies
- Comment on SAMHSA Proposed Rule on Medications for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, Bridget C.E. Dooling
- Transparency, Participation, and Responsiveness in Hong Kong Consultative Policymaking, Steven J. Balla et al.
- Our Podcast Now Available on Spotify!
- FTC Takes a Swing at Protecting Consumer Health Data, Steven Ward
- The Role of Practitioners in Reg. and a 2023 Outlook, Brandon Pugh
- What Do “Scope 3” Emissions Have to Do With Anything?, Philip Rossetti
- Mapping the AI Policy Landscape Circa 2023, Adam Thierer
Resources for the Future
- Updated Estimates of the Social Cost of GHGs for Usage in Regulatory Analysis, Brian C. Prest et al.
- Event: Future Generation: Exploring the New Baseline for Electricity, 2/15
- Event: Register for SBCA’s 2023 Annual Conference, 3/9-3/14
- Jerry Ellig Award for Best Student Paper at the SBCA Annual Meeting
- How Does Environmental Regulation Affect Carbon Productivity?, Shaobo Hou et al.
- Dynamic Regulation of Public Franchises with Imperfectly Correlated Demand Shocks, Marco Buso et al.
- The SEC Sets Its Sights on ESG, Isaac Mamaysky
- Privacy Regulation and Fintech Lending, Sebastian Doerr et al.
The Regulatory Review
- Net-Zero Emission Pledges May Not Lead to Full Decarbonization, Inhwan Ko et al.
- The Borders of the US Health Care System, Katie Cohen et al.
- Event: Agile Regulation: Governance in a Changing World, 2/22
Tech Policy Institute
- Event: TPI Antitrust Conference, 2/27
- Future of Blockchain and Crypto in US States and Cities, Luisa Godinez-Puig et al.
- Event: ChatGPT: Risks & Opportunity for Public Comments in Rulemaking, 3/3
- Privacy for Sale: The Law of Transactions in Consumers’ Private Data, Christopher G. Bradley
- Outsourcing Agency Rulemaking, Christopher Walker
American Action Forum
- Assessing CMS’ Changes to Medicare Advantage Marketing Rules, Stephen Parente
- US Carbon Border Adjustment Proposals and WTO Compliance, Tori Smith
- Crony Capitalism and Protectionism in Climate Policy Clothing, Douglas Holtz-Eakin
- The Biden Administration’s New REPAYE Plan, Tom Lee
- Student Loan Forgiveness Tracker, Nat Malkus
- Building Trust in AI to Harness Its Benefits, John P. Bailey
Bipartisan Policy Center
- Top Risks in Cybersecurity 2023, Tom Romanoff et al.
- Reform Federal Permitting to Accelerate Clean Energy Infrastructure, Rayan Sud et al.
- Nurse Licensure Compacts Before & After COVID, Lauren Bauer et al.
C. Boyden Gray Center
- Podcast: Symposium on Administrative Law in the States
- Event: Overdose Prevention Centers: The Next Logical Step in Harm Reduction, 3/10
- When Bad Things Happen to Good Regulations, Daniel Farber
- Defending the CWA Before Congress, James Goodwin
- This Week in Ridiculous Regulations, Ryan Young
- Podcast: FTC: Cost/Benefit Analysis of Proposed Rules, Svetlana Gans et al.
- Ohio Supreme Court Holds that the Courts, Not State Agencies, Interpret Law, Zack Smith
- Event: WorkshOPP on Tips for Powerful Comments, 2/23
- Applicability of the CRA to June 2022 Denial of Petitions for Small Refinery Exemptions
- Rescuing ESG from the Culture Wars, Daniel F. C. Crowley & Robert G. Eccles
- Banning Noncompetes Is Good for Innovation, Mark Lemley & Orly Lobel
- FDA Lacks Authority to Approve Abortion Pills, Claims Lawsuit, Sarah Parshall Perry
- New Twist to Biden’s Student Loan Plan Could Cost Taxpayers Billions, Lindsey M. Burke
Inst. for Policy Integrity
- Targeted Regulation for Reducing High-Ozone Events, Christopher Holt & Joshua Linn
- The Obligation to Serve in Massachusetts, Justin Gundlach et al.
- 10 Principles for Regulation that Does Not Harm AI Innovation, Daniel Castro
- Event: Can Regulators Handle the Mastodons of the World?, 2/28
- Understanding Whether Divestment vs. Investment Can Steer (Green) Innovation, Jacquelyn Pless
- The Fight To Criminalize Opioid Prescribing, Jacob James Rich & Robert Capodilupo
- We Need New Laws To Protect People in Pain, Richard Lawhern