GW Regulatory Studies
- Biden’s Fall 2022 Unified Agenda, Zhoudan Xie
- Event: Panel Discussion on the Handbook of Regulatory Authorities,
- What’s in the EU Carbon Border Adjustment Provisional Agreement?, Shuting Pomerleau
- Solar Radiation Management is Here, David Bookbinder
- Student Loan Default System Needs Significant Reform, Travis Plunkett
- NYTimes Blames 'Deregulation' for Regulated Electric Costs, Josiah Neeley
Resources for the Future
- Event: Big Decisions 2023, Jan. 18
- Climate & Pollution Benefits of EVs, Christoph Funke et al.
- Event: Register for SBCA’s 2023 Annual Conference, March 9-10
- Jerry Ellig Award for Best Student Paper at the SBCA Annual Meeting
- The Effects of Antitrust Laws on Horizontal Mergers, Chune Young Chung et al.
The Regulatory Review
- DNA Testing is Not “Just Saliva”, Samuel Becher & Andelka M. Phillips
- Regulating the Metaverse, Elizabeth Yin et al.
- The Consequences of a Subminimum Wage, Trevor Kirby
- The Inequality of Fintech, Andrew Kliewer
- Approaches to Narrow Cost Analysis, Katie Gonzalez et al.
- Chevron Deference Has Morphed Into the Tools of Construction, Isaiah McKinney
- FTC’s Proposed Rule on Non-Competes May Present Commerce Clause Issue, Eli Nachmany
- Step Aside Chester Bowles, Cary Coglianese
- A Landmark Centennial From a Land Marked By the Past, Sam Spiegelman
American Action Forum
- Sizeable Immigration Rulemaking Leads Off 2023, Dan Goldbeck & Dan Bosch
- New Year, New Fee, Jackson Hammond
- Podcast: The Biden Admin’s Regulatory Record, Douglas Holtz-Eakin
- Antitrust and the FTC in 2023, Mark Jamison
- The Rise of ESG and the Future of Financial Regulation, Paul Kupiec et al.
- Regulators Prevented a Crypto-Fueled Economic Downturn, David Dayen
- FTC Banned an Unfair Practice. DOT Can, Too, David Dayen
- Methane Comes Front and Center in Climate Policy, Barry G. Rabe
- Some of My Big 2023 Questions, Scott Lincicome
- Event: Understanding Efforts to Regulate Decentralized Finance, Jan. 19
- About the FDA’s Move to Expand Access to Abortion Pills, Maggie Jo Buchanan & Kierra B. Jones
- The State of Paid Sick Time in the US in 2023, Molly Weston Williamson
- Advances in State Climate Policy, Daniel Farber
- The Year Ahead, Daniel Farber
- Fall 2022 Unified Agenda Extends ‘Whole-of-Government’ Activism, Clyde Wayne Crews
- Proposed Emissions Rule Would Harm US Economy, Ben Lieberman & Myron Ebell
- This Week in Ridiculous Regulations, Ryan Young
- Proposed Changes to Title IX Threaten Parental Rights, Kate Anderson & Emilie Kao
- MQD Has No Place in Statutory Interpretation, Chad C. Squitieri et al.
- Immigration Detention: ICE Can Improve Oversight
Harvard T.H. Chan
- Course: Environmental Health Risk: Analysis and Applications, 2/27 - 3/3
- Chinese Exports Controls Overdue, Min-Hua Chiang & Erin Walsh
- New IRS Requirements Raise Questions About Audits, Preston Brashers
Inst. for Policy Integrity
- Electricity Tariff Design via Lens of Energy Justice, Hafiz Anwar Ullah Khan et al.
- Police Tech: Opportunities and Criticisms, Ashley Johnson et al.
- FTC’s Attempt at Overreach Will Hurt Consumers, Daniel Castro
- Rational Choice Analysis of the Limits of State Action, Peter J. Boettke & Christopher Coyne
- Event: 2nd Annual Antitrust Forum: Policy in Transition, Jan. 26
- Man vs. Machine: Automated Regulation Enforcement, Oliver Browne et al.
- International Spillover Effects of Air Pollution, Seonmin Will Heo et al.