GW Regulatory Studies
- Regulating Without Purpose, Heidi King
- Join Our Team: RSC Policy Analyst position open
- Podcast: Is OFAC’s Sanctioning of Tornado Cash a Threat to Financial Privacy?
Free State Foundation
- What the Chief Twit Should Do Now to Avoid the Hellscape, Randolph May
- Consumer Product Safety Commission: Action Needed to Improve Preparedness
- Promising VA Tech Education Pilot Would Benefit from Better Outcome Measures
- Big Tech’s National Security Red Herring, Michael Ellis & Kara Frederick
- “Right to Contraception” Bill Creates Problems, Doesn’t Solve Them, Edmund F. Haislmaier & Melanie Israel
- Hydrogen Hubs Scramble to Meet Deadline, Robin Gaster
- Seven Ways Nations Attain and Keep National Competitiveness, Robert D. Atkinson & Jackie Whisman
- Healthcare Openness and Access Project: Methodology, Kofi Ampaabeng & Liam Sigaud
- Give Private Currency a Chance, Timothy Effrem & Patrick Horan
- Call for Proposals: Economic Analysis of Regulation Virtual Conference Feb. 2023
- International Tax Avoidance by Multinational Firms, Gabriel Zucman
- What to Keep and What to Fix in Manchin’s Permitting Proposal, Liza Reed & Kristin Eberhard
- State Opioid Treatment Program Regulations Put Evidence-Based Care Out of Reach for Many
Progressive Policy Inst.
- NLRB Should Respect Workers’ Decisions, Will Marshall
- Trickle-down Climate Risk Regulation, Anne Perrault & Gael Giraud
- Supporters of Strong Regulations Applaud Jayapal’s Stop Corporate Capture Act, Bitsy Skerry
- Why We Need a Strong EPA Chem Safety Rule, Adrian Shelley
- DHS Still Policing Disinformation, Joe Lancaster
- 'Equity' and 'Environmental Justice' Pushed Into Every Corner of the Regulatory State, Eric Boehm
- Helping Health Care Providers Become Harm Reduction Advocates, Stacey McKenna
Resources for the Future
- Matching Geographies and Job Skills in the Energy Transition, Jacob Greenspon & Daniel Raimi
- How Can Hydrogen Producers Show That They Are “Clean”?, Aaron Bergman et al.
- Spring 2023 Conference: Call for Abstracts
- The Regulation of AI Trading, Alessio Azzutti et al.
The Regulatory Review
- Administrative Law in Comparative Perspective, Giacinto della Cananea et al.
- Regulating LGBTQ+ Inclusive Boardrooms, Trevor Kirby
- Marketing Formerly Dangerous Drugs, Grace Hartnett
- Regulatory Budgets: Looking Back, Looking Forward, Adam White
- 17 States Challenge Section 209(b) of the Clean Air Act, Seth Davis
- The Time to Stop a Runaway Presidency is Before it Starts, Richard H. Pildes
- What Kind of Democracy?, Keith E. Whittington
- The Bloated and Dangerous Presidency, Carlos A. Ball
American Action Forum
- The Regulatory State of Play, Douglas Holtz-Eakin
- Another Quiet Week with Cross-cutting Rulemakings, Dan Goldbeck & Dan Bosch
- Junk Fee Follies, Douglas Holtz-Eakin
- Household Size Limitations and Housing Costs, Howard Husock
- Federal Regulators Should Approve Election Prediction Markets, John P. Bailey
American Water Works Association
- Gov. Affairs Review
Bipartisan Policy Center
- Improving and Strengthening Employer-Sponsored Insurance, Sabah Bhatnagar et al.
- Could the EU Set US AI Policy and Standards?, Elham Tabassi et al.
- Cryptocurrencies: Do We Need a New Regulatory Architecture?
How Owner-occupancy Regulations Contribute to the Housing Crisis, Anika Singh Lemar
- Debunking the Narratives about Cryptocurrency and Financial Inclusion, Tonantzin Carmona
- Social Media Companies and Common Carrier Status: a Primer, John Villasenor
- Event: Making the Business Case for Embracing Equitable Impact, 11/3
C. Boyden Gray Center
- Podcast: Regulatory Budgeting: Past and Future, Adam White et al.
- The Administration of Antitrust: The FTC and the Rule of Law, William E. Kovacic et al.
- Are Proposals for Gas Price Relief Good Policy?, Steve G. Parsons
- The First Amendment Protects the Right to Parody the Government, Thomas A. Berry & Nicholas DeBenedetto
- Sound Financial Policy, Norbert Michel et al.
- Event: The Rise of ESG and the Future of Financial Regulation, 11/17
- How State Health Care Cost Commissions Can Advance Affordability and Equity, Nicole Rapfogel & Natasha Murphy
- The Pathway to Industrial Decarbonization, Mike Williams & Auburn Bell
- How To Make Schools Safer Without Additional Physical Security Measures, Emily Katz et al.
- Ten Thousand Commandments 2022, Clyde Wayne Crews
- Rules and Regulations Increase 45 Percent during Biden Administration, Clyde Wayne Crews
- This Week in Ridiculous Regulations, Ryan Young
- Talking Points on Biden’s “Whole-of-Government” Regulatory Escalations, Clyde Wayne Crews