GW Regulatory Studies
- Notice the Comment? Chinese Government Responsiveness to Public Participation in the Policymaking Process, Steven J. Balla et al.
- Join Our Team: RSC Policy Analyst position open
- Is Your Board Prepared for New Cybersecurity Regulations?, Keri Pearlson & Chris Hetner
- The US Labor Market is Less Tight than it Appears, Rand Ghayad et al.
- States May Restrict Abortion Drugs, Thomas Jipping & Sarah Perry
Inst. for Policy Integrity
- Enacting the “Polluter Pays” Principle, Peter Howard & Minhong Xu
- Do Non-Damaging Earthquakes Shake Mortgage Lenders’ Risk Perception?, Minhong Xu & Yilan Xu
- How to Mitigate the Damage From China’s Unfair Trade Practices, Robert D. Atkinson
- FTX’s Implosion Should Spur Regulating Crypto Exchanges, Daniel Castro
Journal of European Public Policy
- Varieties of Enforcement Strategies Post-GDPR, Ido Sivan-Sevilla
- The Case for Nationalizing Entitlements, Chris Pope
- The Human Cost of Regulations and Some Possible Solutions, Dustin Chambers
- A Regulatory Sandbox in Ohio Can Promote Innovation and Regulatory Reform, Agnes Gambill West
- The Cost of Regulatory Compliance in the US, Francesco Trebbi & Miao Ben Zhang
- 10 Year Later, Dreamers Still Rely on DACA, Makenna Territo
- It’s High Time for FERC to Finalize its Updated Certificate Policy Statement, Jennifer Danis & Megan Gibson
- States Take Key Role in Fighting Fake Online Reviews, Elaine S. Povich
- Call for Abstracts by Dec. 18: Platform Governance Research Network Conference 2023
Prog. Policy Institute
- Platform Work and the Care Economy, Michael Mandel
- The Government's Plan to Track Truckers' Every Movement Is a Privacy Nightmare, Jared Macclain
- Next Thanksgiving, We Might Be Giving Thanks for Gov-Approved, Lab-Grown Turkey, Christian Britschgi
- Free Speech on Twitter? Not If Europe Has a Say, J.D. Tuccille
- A Module Playbook for Platform-to-Researcher Data Access, Chris Riley
- Opportunities for Advancing Good Policy in 2023 and Beyond, Jeff Vanderslice
Reg. & Governance
- Reputation Management: A Strategic-Relational Approach, Jan Boon
Resources for the Future
- Hydrogen Hub Explorer, Yuqi Zhu et al.
- 4 Issues and Outcomes that Rose to the Top at COP27, Richard G. Newell
- Accounting for Capital Displacement in Benefit–Cost Analysis, Richard G. Newell et al.
- How Is the US Pricing Carbon? How Could We Price Carbon?, Maureen Cropper
- Spring 2023 Conference: Call for Abstracts
- The Role of Insurance in AI Regulation, Anat Lior
- Environmental Law in a Polarized Era, Michael P. Vandenbergh
- Risk-sharing is Vital for Up-scaling CCS to Combat Climate Change, Mark Trupp et al.
- Maintaining Financial Market Stability During COVID-19 Pandemic, Lerong Lu & Sergio Cappuzzello
The Regulatory Review
- Guidance for Regulators on MQD, Will Dobbs-Allsopp et al.
- WV v. EPA is Wrong But Not a Calamity, Craig N. Oren
- SCOTUS Considers Case Against Agencies Run Amok, Jennifer Huddleston
- Reviving the Law of Networks, Platforms, and Utilities, Morgan Ricks et al.
Tech Policy Institute
- The FCC’s New Broadband Data: A First Look, Scott Wallsten & Nathaniel Lovin
- On Content Moderation and the First Amendment, Stuart Brotman et al.
- An Alternative to the Gainful Employment Rule for Higher Ed Accountability, Jason D. Delisle & Jason Cohn
- Advancing Maternal Health Equity in Southern States, Jennifer M. Haley et al.
Washington Legal Fdn.
- FTC Action against Data-Breach Victim and its CEO Could Signal New Era of Enforcement, Gerald A. Stein et al.
- FTC Antitrust Challenge of Altria/JUUL Gets Curiouser and Curiouser, Steven Cernak
- The CFPB’s Blank Check, Adam White
- Campaign Legal Center v. DOJ — FOIA Postscript, Bernard Bell
- Building Trust in Congress, Molly E. Reynolds
- Do Agencies Have the Capacity to be Reasonable?, David E. Lewis
American Action Forum
- Big is a Bad Metric for Antitrust Reform, Jeffrey Westling
- A Thanksgiving Feast of Rulemakings, Dan Goldbeck & Dan Bosch
- Junk Science, Douglas Holtz-Eakin
- The Dept. of Education’s Final Rules on Targeted Federal Student Loan Forgiveness, Tom Lee
- Biden, Climate, and the Regulatory Burden, Douglas Holtz-Eakin
- FTC's Misbegotten Look at “Commercial Surveillance”, Jim Harper
- The Use of Evidence to Control Access and Cost of Pharmaceuticals, Kirsten Axelsen
- Lessons from the Collapse of Crypto Exchange FTX, Jim Harper
- Event: Public Forum on Assisting Parties in Federal Administrative Adjudication, 12/6
- This Month at ACUS, Kazia Nowacki
- Quants, Carbon, and Climate Change, Max Moran & Hannah Story Brown
- Congressmembers Tried to Stop the SEC’s Inquiry Into FTX, David Dayen
- Will Congress Shut Down Rail Worker Collective Bargaining?, Jarod Facundo
Bipartisan Policy Center
- Understanding Border Carbon Adjustments, Ben Beachy et al.
- The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law One Year Later, Sarah Kline & Owen Minott
- Why ‘Activity Centers’ are Key to Greener Commutes, DW Rowlands
C. Boyden Gray Center
- How Should the Court Respond to Legislative Impotence and Executive Overreach?, Richard J. Pierce, Jr.
- The FTC and the Roberts Court: MQD, Rulemaking, and More, Jeffrey S. Lubbers et al.
- Why We Should Care About US Labor Market Regulation, Ryan Bourne
- Don’t Punish Crypto for the Sins of FTX, Jack Solowey & Jennifer J. Schulp
- On Preventive Care Coverage, Let the People Choose, Michael F. Cannon
- Executive Action vs. the Nature Crisis, Drew McConville et al.
- Rulemaking Is Needed To Address the Harms From Commercial Surveillance, Adam Conner & Marc Jarsulic
- 16 National Monuments and Marine Sanctuaries Biden Should Create or Expand, Drew McConville et al.
- CWA’s 50th: Nine Key Reforms for Clean Water Today, Katlyn Schmitt et al.
- How Will the Midterm Elections Affect Regulation?, Allison Stevens et al.
- How Will the Midterm Elections Affect Climate Justice?, Alice Kaswan et al.
- This Week in Ridiculous Regulations, Ryan Young
- Somebody Better Hit the Brakes Soon in Railway Dispute, Sean Higgins
- Biden Plucks Public with Spending and Regulation, Clyde Wayne Crews
Econ. Policy Institute
- The Older Workers and Retirement Chartbook, Monique Morrissey et al.
- Bipartisan Opportunities to Improve Government Accountability, Daniel Lips
- The Liberation of Civil Society, Andrew Grossman & Alexander Lyman Reid
Free State Foundation
- FCC Should Rely on Pro-Deployment Actions to Avoid Digital Discrimination, Randolph May & Seth Cooper
- Connected Vehicles: Additional DOT Information Could Help Manage Challenges and New Rules
- SEC: Additional Guidance Needed for Assessing Staff Procedures