GW Regulatory Studies
- Joint Course Offering: Regulatory Economics for Food, Health, and Environmental Risk & Safety Management, 11/1-11/22.
- Good Stablecoin Legislation is Worth Waiting For, Nicholas Anthony et al.
- Biden Makes an Encouraging Announcement on Marijuana, Jeffrey A. Singer
- Event: Cato Institute Policy Perspectives 2022, 10/25
- What to Know About Inflation and the IRA, Rose Khattar & Tymoni Correa-Buntley
- CFTC Should Mitigate Fraud in Carbon Offsets Market, Alex Fredman & Todd Phillips
- California Agency Strengthens Decarbonization Plan, Catalina Gonzalez
- After WV v. EPA, How Can We Protect Public Health?, Brian Gumm
- To Build Climate Resilience, We Need to ‘Start Living with Water’, Allison Stevens
- EU Regulators Make Innovation Disappear, Alex Reinauer
- A One-Pager on an “Abuse-of-Crisis Prevention Act”, Clyde Wayne Crews
- Digital Discrimination, Michael Saperstein
- GSA Should Leverage Lessons Learned from New Sale and Transfer Process
- Hispanic Workers Are Underrepresented in the Media
Inst. for Policy Integrity
- The Climate Costs of BOEM’s Offshore Leasing Plan Are Severe, Laura Figueroa & Minhong Xu
- The Midterm Outlook for Energy Innovation Policy, David M. Hart & Stefan Koester
- The Supreme Court May Take Out One of the Pillars of the Modern Internet, Ashley Johnson
- Event: Decarbonizing Chemical Production: Innovation Strategies, 10/13
- Regulating the CDC’s Public Health Recommendations, Nic Abouchedid
- CDC’s Covid-19 Communication Failures, Randall Lutter
- We Really Need To ‘Have a Conversation’ About AI, Adam Thierer
- Evidence from Airports on the Effects of Infrastructure Privatization, Sabrina T. Howell et al.
- Designing Markets to Measure and Price Externalities, Derek Lemoine
- Census Poverty Numbers May Underestimate Pandemic UI Impact by Half, Will Raderman
- States Prepare for Revenue Drop from EVs, Josh Goodman
Progressive Policy Inst.
- Autonomous Schools Can Help Solve the Teacher Shortage, Tressa Pankovits
- World Patenting has Quadrupled Since WTO TRIPs Agreement, Ed Gresser
- No, State Legislators Can't Ban Interstate Abortion Travel, Damon Root
- What Biden's Weed Plan Really Means, Elizabeth Nolan Brown
- FDA's Perverse Plan To Ban Menthol Cigarettes and Cap Nicotine Levels, Jason Sullum
- NY Wind Project Drops Federal Funding To Avoid Federal Permitting Headaches, Eric Boehm
- Don’t Stifle US Tech Innovation with Europe’s Rules, Josh Withrow
- Challenges in the Connected Space Race, Jonathan Cannon
Resources for the Future
- The Financial Incidence and Health Effects of the IRA, Nicholas Roy et al.
- International Trade, World Carbon Pricing Database, and More, Matt Fleck & Elizabeth Wason
- Crypto Exchanges as Regulators?, Yesha Yadav
- A New Framework for Regulating Facial Recognition, Jason Schultz
- Deplatforming and the Control of Misinformation: Evidence from Parler, Saharsh Agarwal et al.
- European AI Regulation, Oskar Josef Gstrein
The Regulatory Review
- Boosting Rail Competition, Daniel Elliott, III
- Auditor Highlights Trump Administration’s Deregulatory Failure, Axel Sarkissian
- The Political Underpinnings of U.S. Foreign Investment Policy, Olivia Rosenzweig
- Mitigating Algorithmic Harms, Anilya Krishnan et al.
Tech Policy Institute
- As Regulators Investigate Big Tech, Has the Antitrust Consensus Disintegrated?
- Family Unification: Self-Sufficiency Demonstration Evaluation, Claudia D. Solari et al.
- Which Municipalities are Adding Residential Units?, Yonah Freemark
Washington Legal Fdn.
- Justices To Review Firm's Bid To Shield Client Tax Comms, Theresa Schliep
Are Rules Effective Before Publication?, Jack M. Beermann
American Action Forum
- Hospital Closures, Jackson Hammond
- Screening Outbound Investment, Douglas Holtz-Eakin
- Outbound Investment Screening Proposals Should Be Narrow and Targeted, Tori Smith
- FCC’s Rejection of Starlink’s Bid and Impact on Connecting Unserved Americans, Joshua Levine
- A Peek into the Digital Platforms and American Life, Daniel Lyons
- Returning to Fairness, Alvaro M. Bedoya
- Supreme Court May Curb State Economic Regulatory Powers, Lee Harris
- How Banks Are Defending Their Right to Discriminate, Max Moran
Bipartisan Policy Center
- A Three-point Proposal for Bipartisan Action on Affordable Housing, Ron Terwilliger
- Immigration Backlogs and Congressional Funding, Marisol Hernandez
- Current Privacy Actions Across States, Congress and Executive Branch, Jeremy Pesner
- Biden’s Cannabis Pardons: A Long Overdue Reassessment of the War on Drugs, John Hudak
- Robo-advice: An Effective Tool to Reduce Inequalities?, Francesco D’Acunto & Alberto Rossi
C. Boyden Gray Center
- Event: The Administration of Antitrust: The FTC and the Rule of Law, 10/14