GW Regulatory Studies Center
- Agile Regulation for Auto Safety and Innovation, Heidi King
- The Biggest Permitting Reform Would Be More Money, David Dayen
Bipartisan Policy Center
- Event: The Future of Cryptocurrency, 9/15
- Event: Implementing the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, 9/16
- Event: Non-digital Market Concentration: Do We Need New Approaches to Antitrust Policy?, 9/21
C. Boyden Gray Center
- FTC v. Walmart Inc., Brief for Amicus Curiae in Support of Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss, Jennifer Mascott & R. Trent McCotter
- The House Stablecoin Bill Should Foster Innovation and Competition, Norbert Michel
- Jawboning against Speech: How Government Bullying Shapes the Rules of Social Media, Will Duffield
- House Committee Demands Answers on CBDC, Nicholas Anthony
- Event: 21st Annual Constitution Day, 9/16
- The Inflation Reduction Act Will Save Families Thousands of Dollars, Rachel Chang et al.
- The Biden-Harris Administration’s New Public Charge Rule, Julia Cusick
- Fed Should Supervise Foreign Banks Like their US Counterparts, Lilith Fellowes-Granda
- Advancing Health Care Nondiscrimination Protections for LGBTQI+ Communities, Caroline Medina & Lindsay Mahowald
- Strategies to Improve the National AI R&D Strategic Plan, Ryan Nabil
- The EU’s Crypto Protectionism Threatens Financial Freedom, Paul Jossey
- Many Federal Agency Rules and Guidance Documents are Still Not Properly Reported to Congress, GAO, Clyde W. Crews
- EPA’s Chemical Disaster Rule: Small Steps Forward When Environmental Justice Demands Giant Leaps, Katlynn Schmitt
- Climate Policy: What’s Happening at the State Level?, Daniel Farber
Economic Policy Inst.
- The 2021 Census Report Highlights How Government Relief Reduced Poverty, Elise Gould
- Title IX NPRM: Due Process and Potential Challenges, Paul F. Zimmerman
- HHS’s Proposed Nondiscrimination Regulations Impose Transgender Mandates, Rachel N. Morrison
Free State Fdn.
- FCC Broadband Maps Receive a November 2022 Release Date, Seth L. Cooper
- Consumer Data: Increasing Use Poses Risks to Privacy
- Nuclear Energy Projects: DOE Should Institutionalize Oversight Plans for Demonstrations of New Reactor Types
- CISA Exposed for “Ministry of Truth” Dirty Work, Erin Dwinell
Inst. for Policy Integrity
- Event: A New Era of Climate & Energy Policy, 9/20
- The Hydrogen Hubs Conundrum: How to Fund an Ecosystem, Robin Gaster
- How Policymakers Can Thwart the Rise of Fake Reviews, Morgan Stevens & Daniel Castro
- Sustaining US High-Performance Computing Leadership in an Exascale Era, Stephen Ezell
- Defying Markets to Promote Organics, Jeff Stier & Henry I. Miller
- Sludge Kills, Corbin K. Barthold
- Free College in America Is a Bad Idea. Just Look at Europe, Allison Schrager
- The Regulations Authorities Database: A Dataset, Kofi Ampaabeng et al.
- Congress and CDC Overreach, Bobbi Herzberg & Tad DeHaven
- Remote Work Lessens Wage-Growth Pressures, Jose Maria Barrero et al.
- Working from Home Around the World, Cevat Giray Aksoy et al.
- Climate Risks and FDI, Grace Weishi Gu & Galina Hale
- The Need for Child Welfare Experts at the Border, Emily Van Fossen
- FERC is Coalescing Around the Idea of Minimum Transfer Capacity, Liza Reed & Andrew Xu
- Second Quarterly Report of UI Benefit Sizes for 2022, Will Raderman
- Geothermal Bubbles Up as Another Way to Fight Climate Change, Alex Brown
- Inaccurate Prenatal Tests Can Harm Expectant Parents, But Stronger Oversight Can Help, Michael Dobias
Progressive Policy Inst.
- Why US Policymakers Should Renew TAA (For Everyone), Ed Gresser & Taylor Maag
- Rampant Banker Misconduct in the Absence of Dodd-Frank’s Executive Pay Rule
- ESG Investing at a Crossroads, Tracey Lewis
- The FTC vs. the Internet, Jennifer Huddelston
- Community Fridges Are Facing Vandalism and Regulatory Challenges, Baylen Linnekin
- Everyone Wants To Ban Certain Content Online. No One Wants To Talk Enforcement, Bonnie Kristian
- Border Officials Took This Woman's Cheese and Fined Her $1,000, Fiona Harrigan
- Maybe a Ceremonial Monarchy Can Show the Way to a Less Powerful State, J.D. Tuccille
- Gas Prices 101, Beia Spiller & Heather Stephens
- What is an “Energy Community”?, Daniel Raimi & Sophie Pesek
R Street Institute
- Will California Derail National Push to Protect Data Privacy?, Brandon Pugh
- How Juvenile Justice “Deflection” Programs Reduce Crime and Save Money, Marc Hyden & Steven Greenhut
- Overview: Juvenile Deflection in the US, Sarah Anderson et al.
- 2023 Annual Conference Call for Abstract Submissions
- When and Why Do Lawyer Orgs Seek to Influence Law?, Lynn Mather & Leslie C. Levin
- Green Hydrogen – How Grey Can it Be?, Manuel Villavicencio et al.
- The Mythology of Substance Use in the Family Regulation System, Marc Canellas
The Regulatory Review
- Analyzing Language to Identify Stakeholders, Fabiana Di Porto
- Agency General Counsels, Beware, E. Donald Elliott & Joshua Galperin
- Contractors in Rulemaking, Kazia Nowacki
- Telehealth Abortion Care, Katie Cohen et al.
- Families in Subsidized Rental Units Rarely Live in Low-Poverty Neighborhoods, Daniel Teles et al.
Washington Legal Fdn.
- Recent Judicial Decisions Endorse Citizen-Suit Role Beyond CWA’s Intent, Brent Rosser & Kate Perkins
- Greenhouse Gasses, Natural Gas, and the DC Circuit, Kasdin Mitchell & Rex Manning
- FTC’s Challenge to Altria-JUUL Transaction, Steven Cernak
- SB 8’s Fines Are Criminal, Guha Krishnamurthi
- DC Circuit Review: Let’s Sue All the Judges, Seth Davis
American Action Forum
- It’s Public Benefits Week in the Federal Register, Dan Goldbeck & Dan Bosch
- Congressional Review Act in the 117th Congress, Dan Bosch
- Antitrust Issues, Jackson Hammond
- Late, But Never Would Be Better, Douglas Holtz-Eakin
- The Dutch Farmers’ Revolt Isn’t Brexit or MAGA, Stan Veuger
- Senators May Eradicate Local Journalism, Mark Jamison
- Event: US Health Policy and Market Reforms, 9/21