GW Regulatory Studies Center
- What Confirmation Hearings Might Reveal About Regulation, Heidi King
- Does Biden's Student Debt Forgiveness Achieve His Stated Goals?, Adam Looney
- Why Climate Policy Scenarios are Important, Roshen Fernando et al.
- Pivoting from Global Climate Laggard to Leader, Barry G. Rabe
C. Boyden Gray Center
- Event: The Administration of Antitrust: The FTC and the Rule of Law, 10/14
- The Myth of American Income Inequality, John F. Early
- Event: New Challenges to the Free Economy, 10/6
- Offshore Wind Can Lower Energy Prices, Sam Hananel
- Preventing the Next Jackson-Like Water Crisis, Marquisha Johns & Nicole Rapfogel
- The Manchin Bill Will Not Reform Permitting Process, Myron Ebell
- Unleashing America’s Energy Abundance, Mario Loyola
- This Week in Ridiculous Regulations, Ryan Young
- Cost-Benefit Analysis and Deep Uncertainty, Daniel Farber
- Congress Must Protect Workers from Extreme Heat, M. Isabelle Chaudry & Sidney A. Shapiro
Economic Policy Inst.
- 60% of Low-wage Workers Still Don’t Have Access to Paid Sick Days, Elise Gould
- "Digital Discrimination" Under the IRA, Diana Eisner et al.
- In Sackett v. EPA, Apply a Reasonable Standard to Regulation, Stephen Davis
- Revitalizing the Nondelegation Doctrine, Paul James Larkin
Free State Fdn.
- Expanding Cracks Threaten the Privacy Preemption Legislative Compromise, Andrew Long
- Shining a Spotlight On Big Tech's Section 230 Immunity, Randolph May
- TSA Should Clarify Compliance Program Guidance
- Medicare Telehealth: Actions Needed to Strengthen Oversight
- Here Are the Factors That Affect Gas Prices, Derrick Morgan
- Illicit Drugs and Their Discontents, Paul Larkin
- Will SCOTUS Clarify Which Waters Are Regulated Under the Clean Water Act?, Damien Schiff & Daren Bakst
- Cutting Red Tape From Procurement Processes Will Accelerate IT Modernization, Eric Egan
- Hydrogen Hubs Selection: Developing an Effective Process, Robin Gaster
- That NAICS Code Does Not Mean What You Think It Means, Julie Carlson
- Permitting Reform Is Innovation Policy, Stefan Koester
- How to Fight Housing Price Inflation, Michael Hendrix
- Homelessness Isn’t Just a ‘Blue’ Problem, Stephen Eide
- Yes, New York’s Bail Reform Has Increased Crime, Charles Fain Lehman
- All of the Above Climate Policy, Kristin Eberhard
- The Next Step in Building the Future of Broadband, Kathryn de Wit
- America’s Clean Energy Transition Requires Permitting Reform, Paul Bledsoe & Elan Sykes
- Manchin’s Dirty Fossil Fuel Permitting Legislation a Bad Deal for Communities
- DC's Preschool Teacher Education Requirement Won't Help Working Families, Emma Camp
- ED Asked for Public Comments on Sex Discrimination. It Got an Earful About Trans Athletes Instead, Emma Camp
- More States Poised To Ease Marijuana Laws After Election Day, J.D. Tuccille
- LA Times Investigates California's Marijuana Legalization Disaster, Scott Shackford
- Law Firm Files Lawsuit To Stop Biden's Student Loan Forgiveness, Robby Soave
Resources for the Future
- Global Climate Policy Partnership: Decarbonizing Manufacturing, Keigo Akimoto et al.
- State-Level Planning for Decarbonization, Maya Domeshek et al.
- Mapping Vulnerability to the Energy Transition, Daniel Raimi et al.
- Tech Firms Take First Step Toward Self-Regulation on Trust & Safety, David Morar
- Contending for Democracy on Social Media and Beyond, Chris Riley
- Climate Relief Can’t Wait for Utopia, Philip Rossetti
- Looking for Ideology in Discourse about Big Tech Regulation, Jodi L. Short et al.
- Consequences of State-Level Regulations in Accounting, Finance, and Corporate Governance, Ahmed Al-Hadi & Ahsan Habib
- Can Common Carrier Principles Control Internet Platform Dominance?, James B. Speta
The Regulatory Review
- Reining in Repeat Offenders–the 2022 Distinguished Regulation Lecture at Penn Law, Rohit Chopra
- Another Round of Speculation about Chevron?, Evan Zoldan
- Regulating to Increase K-12 Student Achievement, Caroline Hackley et al.
- Justice Department Aims to Bust Ghost Guns, Daniella Cass
- Regulations to Respond to the Potential Benefits and Perils of Self-Driving Cars, Yonah Freemark et al.
- Understanding Land-Use Reforms and Processes for Racial Equity, Eleanor Noble
- Administrative Law SSRN Reading List, Christopher J. Walker
American Action Forum
- Finding Cost Savings for Pilots and School Lunches, Dan Goldbeck & Dan Bosch
- 340B in the Headlines, Douglas Holtz-Eakin
- Rules for FTC Rules, Douglas Holtz-Eakin
- The FTC and Magnuson-Moss Rulemaking, Dan Bosch
- On Texas Social Media Law, It’s the Fifth Circuit Versus the First Amendment, Daniel Lyons
- US Senators Want the US to Imitate Europe’s Tech Policies, Mark Jamison
- Census Data Paints an Inaccurate Picture of Inequality in America, Robert Doar
- The Reinvestment Movement vs. the Bankers, Robert Kuttner
- How Policy Got Done in 2022, David Dayen
- The Problem With Emission Reduction Models, Hannah Story Brown & Dorothy Slater
Bipartisan Policy Center
- Report of the Smarter, Cleaner, Faster Infrastructure Task Force
- Solutions to Improve Administration of the CTC and EITC, John Koskinen et al.