Music Under the Stars - Outdoor summer concerts are back!
Ventura, Calif. – Music Under the Stars returns this summer to the Olivas Adobe Historical Park with eight outdoor concerts from July through August. View full details on this year's concert lineup at www.cityofventura.ca.gov/MusicUndertheStars.
- July 9 - British Beat: Legends of British Rock Royalty (1964-1984).
- July 16 - Savor: Tribute to Latin-rock legend Carlos Santana.
- July 23 - Identity Theft: High-energy tribute to the 80s.
- July 30- Soul Infusion: Soul, R&B, funk, top 40, and pop tunes.
- August 6 - Rhythm Krewe: Blues, R&B, soul, second line, rock, gospel, and jazz.
- August 13 - Dark Desert Highway: Tribute to the Eagles.
- August 20 - 4 Lads from Liverpool: Tribute to The Beatles.
- August 27 - Lisa Haley & the Zydekats: Americana, Cajun, Zydeco genre.
Tickets go on sale May 2. The venue is intimate, capacity is limited, and concerts regularly sell out, so purchase your tickets early. Community members can buy tickets over the phone at 805-658-4726 or at City Hall, 501 Poli Street, Room 226.
Tickets cost $20 each. Tables, which seat up to four, can be reserved for an additional $25. Special ramadas, which seat up to six, can be reserved for an additional $30. If a concert is not sold out, tickets will be available at the door. Tickets are nonrefundable.
All concerts begin at 7:30 p.m. and end at 9:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Attendees are welcome to bring picnic dinners. There will be a full beverage service and snacks available for purchase on-site. No outside alcohol is allowed inside the venue.
No additional chairs or tables allowed. If you would like to host a larger group or have general questions, please contact City of Ventura Recreation Coordinator Gina Reyes at 805-658-4728 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the City of Ventura Parks & Recreation Department, please visit www.cityofventura.ca.gov/ParksRec.
# # #