We still have space in our Religious Education Summer Workshops! There's Spanish for beginners, 3D Printers for you, Cooking Classes with Ms. Nancy and more. For more information and to register, visit us at:
Jammies In July
LAST CALL!! We've already received over 40 pairs of pajamas that will benefit
Children of Incarcerated Parents Partnership
in Frederick. Great work! There's still time to donate or share with friends and family. We are calling this drive
"Jammies in July"
and we're asking that you purchase new pajamas to provide comfort and care to those in need in our greater community. All sizes for children and youth ages 0-18 years old are needed. It's fun to have your child pick out the pajamas they might want for themselves to give to another child their same age :). Our kids' remarks closed with: "We believe that all people deserve respect and cozy pajamas!"
Pajamas can be received in two ways:
1. Purchase on your own online and send care of Patricia Einhorn 520 Klineharts Alley Frederick, MD 21701
2. Purchase on your own and drop off at Patricia Einhorn's home (there will be a donation box on her porch)-520 Klineharts Alley Frederick, MD 217013.
UUCF PLAYGROUND USE
UUCF Playgrounds are open for small groups of UUCF members and friends. To reserve a time to play and enjoy the wonderful outdoor play spaces, please contact
. A friendly reminder that masks must be worn when you are within 6 feet of another person and proper hand sanitizing is a must.
To use the playground, you must have a reservation.
Middle School and High School Youth Group
Our UUCF youth group will be creating a banner for the
on Sunday, August 2nd at 11:45am.
Please be sure to pick up a banner from UUCF and have the following materials ready:
- A plan for your design, and cookie cutters, toys or outlines to trace around, colored paper or cloth to make designs
- Paint, permanent markers or crayons
- White glue and a paint brush about 1 inch wide and an old cup or paper cup to pour some glue into
Upcoming Dates to Note:
Friday, August 14th: Middle School Movie Night at UUCF (7:30-9:30)
Friday, August 28th: High School Movie Night at UUCF (7:30-9:30)