, the world's leading health science information provider, is pleased to partner with the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), to present the
fifteenth annual Master Teacher Award!
The Master Teacher Award recognizes the work of an outstanding allied health faculty member who shows exceptional skill, innovation, and effectiveness in regards to promoting student learning, professionalism and self-confidence. Examples of suitable areas of innovation include, but are not limited to:
- Active teaching methods to engage learners
- Successful practices for positively impacting student retention
- Innovative integration of clinical experiences
- Unique use of multimedia, technology, e-learning tools, or simulations
- Innovative educational strategies for instilling soft skills, such as professionalism, in students