- Find out about updates to Membership Agreements and Stewardship Ontario Rules
- Learn how you can get involved in the new fee setting methodology review project
As spring approaches, it's once again time to convene to review updates to the MMBC and MMSW Membership Agreements, and to the Stewardship Ontario Blue Box Rules for 2015. Each year we invite input and feedback from stewards on both the Membership Agreement and Stewardship Ontario's Blue Box Rules. We have received some valuable input to date which we have incorporated into the 2015 Membership Agreements and Rules and would like to share these revisions with you.
We also want to introduce you to the activities that have been completed to initiate the Fee Setting Methodology Review project. This project responds directly to stewards' requests to review the methodology for setting fees for our packaging and printed paper stewardship programs. At this time we will outline the upcoming activities and your opportunities to contribute to this important project.
Date: March 17, 2015
Time: 11:00am - 12:30pm Pacific / 12:00pm - 1:30pm Mountain / 1:00pm - 2:30pm Central / 2:00pm - 3:30pm Eastern
Please register here to confirm your attendance.
1. Revisions to the Membership Agreements for MMBC and MMSW:
- Overview of minor changes that have been made to the Membership Agreements and why
Updates to the Membership Agreements are predominantly around the introduction of the voluntary steward agreement.
2. Changes to the Stewardship Ontario Blue Box Rules:
- Overview of changes that have been made to the Blue Box Rules this year and why
Updates to the Blue Box Rules reflect recent feedback from our steward community.
3. Fee Setting Methodology Review for Packaging and Printed Paper Programs:
Building on previous work and input from the steward community, we have begun our review of the way fees are currently calculated and how costs are allocated to specific materials.
We will discuss why the fee setting methodology needs to be re-assessed and potentially modified. We will invite our stewards and other interested stakeholders to get involved and we'll tell you how.
4. Question and Answer Session
- Opportunity to ask questions you have on any of the topics above presented during the webinar.
Click here to register.
All materials from the webinar will be available on the CSSA website following the webinar.
We very much hope you will be able to join us for this webinar. If you have any questions, please contact your Steward Services team on 1-888-980-9549 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CSSA team.