Science Matters Online
Now Enrolling - Virtual Camps and Clubs
Combat Summer Learning Loss and Have Fun Too.
Virtual Camp/Club Options to fit your schedule:
Junior Science Lab - 1-hour sessions that meet
ONCE A WEEK. One class for Grades K-2 11am - 12pm MST (Mountain Standard Time) and one class for Grades 3-5 1pm - 2pm MST.
June 11, 18, 24, July 2, July 9
Build and Discover Mini Camp: 1-hour sessions that meet
Mon-Fri. July 6,7,8,9,10 10am-11am MST
Eco-Science Mini Camp: 1-hour sessions that meet
Mon-Fri. July 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 3pm-4pm MST
Details about our Virtual Camp:
- Hands on STEM Activities
- Most supplies provided. Supplies sent via mail and includes a Science Matters Sticker.
- Live Teacher to support Student learning and lead the projects
- Worksheets for Grades K-2 and Grades 3-5 to extend the learning
Prices starting at $50 plus $10 postage ($60)
Register online at www.sciencematters.tv
- Select the Summer Camp Button on the front page
- Search for "Science Matters Online" in the Region and click on select
- Choose the best camp that fits your schedule
Check back - we will be adding more virtual camps/clubs as needed.
If you have a credit from Science Matters, call the office and register over the phone to apply your credit (our website is quite ready to process the credits on accounts just yet) 866 KIDZFUN or 303 805-9287.