Reminder: Webinar to Discuss the Draft
Amended Blue Box Program Plan
Monday, January 8, 2018
1:00 - 3:30 p.m. EST
Thank you to those who have registered for Stewardship Ontario's webinar to review the
draft amended Blue Box Program Plan on January 8, 2018. If you have not yet registered, please do so using the link below.
The draft plan reflects the vision set out in the July producer/municipal Accord, the subsequent requirements as outlined in the Minister's Request letter
as well as the valuable feedback received from our many stakeholders throughout the Phase One consultation and engagement meetings.
During the webinar on January 8 we will answer questions, receive comments and discuss the following topics on the draft plan:
- Definitions of obligated materials and obligated stewards
- Payments to non-transitioned communities
- Diversion targets (both general and material specific)
- Transition process and timing for municipal and First Nations communities
- Procurement of collection and post-collection services
- Collection and management standards
- Standard list of materials for collection
- And more ...
Stewardship Ontario needs your
feedback on the draft plan by January 15, 2018
. Following the webinar we will distribute a Consultation Workbook for you to complete with your feedback. You are also invited to submit feedback and questions at any time via email to
or using the feedback button on the
Stewardship Ontario website