- Monitor up to 16 channels simultaneously, with expansion units available to cover the largest systems.
- Measures forward, reflected and composite power, as well as antenna system VSWR.
- Configurable with several options for sensors and meters: purchase only the ones needed.
- Easy manage sensor using the built-in web server for setup and monitoring.
- Push-to-talk input for each radio.
- Configurable alarms for high power, low power level, high antenna VSWR.
- Can utilise hard contact and SNMP formats.
- Configurable e-mail alerts sent on alarm condition.
The Channel Power Monitor (CPM) is a 1 RU central processor connected to a variety of sensors, which work together to monitor all components of a radio system, including each individual radio, the combiner, the feed lines and antenna. The inexpensive sensors are placed throughout the system, and are both accurate and reliable (accuracy that is traceable to NIST and with the reliability that you have come to expect from Bird Technologies).
The CPM hosts its own webpage so you have 24/7 access the system from any computer, tablet or phone, via your network. The webpage displays all measurements and easily allows you to set up alarms for failure conditions such as high or low power or poor antenna VSWR. The unit includes both software and hard contact alarms and can be configured to send you an email to alert you to any abnormal condition. Also standard is Data Logging, which takes reliability one step further by enabling you to see degrading performance before it becomes a failure
When you need to be certain that your radio communication system is working 24/7,
ask the Bird Channel Power Monitor:
Click Here for more information on this product.