Dear LFHS Parents/Guardians,
Congratulations on your first few days of school. It seems that remote learning is off to a good start with teachers and students engaging in their classes. That said, we want to share a few reminders with you regarding behavioral expectations while on Google meets.
Students for Google meets:
- Use your LFHS account to access the google meet session.
- Remember that what is in your background matters and MUST be school appropriate.
- Your profile picture MUST be school appropriate. Ideally it is a picture of yourself or your initials.
- Images, language and comments that are inappropriate and offensive (i.e. mocking, derogatory name calling, bullying, or imitating individuals or groups of people) will not be tolerated.
- Be on time. If you have a technical problem, contact your teacher and Dean.
- Student recording of class is prohibited.
Unauthorized access, disrupting, or planning/organizing the disruption of classes will result in one or more of the following consequences:
- Before/after school detention
- Alternative to in-school suspension
- Development of a remote learning behavior plan
Students and families are encouraged to review and discuss the Student Code of Conduct (pgs. 15-27), located in 2020-2021 Planner and Student/Parent Handbook.
We want your remote learning to be positive, enriching, and productive. Let’s work together to make that happen.
As always, let us know if you have any questions.