Preventing REO Closing Delays & Diversifying Your Business
An Introduction to Probate
Having vast knowledge of our industry is key for success. Join us for a webinar featuring the basics of probate and how you can incorporate these services into your business.
April 7th, 2020
1:00 PM EST, 12:00 PM CST, 10:00 AM PST
REOMAC Member: Free | Non-Member: $25
Items to be discussed include:
- Access to knowledgeable title agent/lawyer with probate experience helpful
- What is title insurance, what is probate and why do investors target “probate” homes?
- Probate includes residential and commercial properties
- Relatives and heirs often do not know where to turn for assistance in managing properties
- Savvy agent, with a few tools, can develop expertise in estate sales
In addition to Probate and Trusts, we will do a quick refresh on closing delays with REO properties – what the Servicer/Lender, Broker and Attorney/title can do to identify potential issues before they become problems.
- Code violations and code liens – resolutions and mitigation
- Selling properties with code liens/violations in place – best practice
- HOA issues – Safe Harbor Rules, identifying HOA violations
- IRS liens and CC judgments
- MI Insurance
- Junior and Secondary Liens