"This organization, though comparatively small, punches way above its weight class in terms of results, access and networking."
Piotr Galitzine, Chairman
"Our company operates 6 vessels between the U.S. East-Gulf coasts and Russia. As a liner service capable of handling break-bulk, project cargo, and containers, our client base is predominantly with major companies in Russia-CIS and the USA. The USRCC has been one of the best organizations for exposure to our market where most of our cargo base is controlled.
Rick Shannon, President
Atlantic RO RO Carriers
"I think the USRCC is a good platform to expand the network of Russia-related business contacts in the US, and a great initiative to support cooperation
between Russia and the US."
Daria Sklyarova, Associate
Heidrick & Struggles
Contact us today!
Thank you for being a part of the U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce!
The U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce (USRCC) provides members with real results. Our mission is to promote trade and investment in the Russian Federation and in the United States of America. Our goal is to help our members succeed in both markets.
As a member of the U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce, your success is our success. We will assist your business through networking events, training opportunities, marketing benefits, and creative solutions to your business needs.
Here are some of the benefits you receive with your membership:
- Access: Direct access to some of the most influential leaders in U.S.-Russia affairs.
- Assistance: Immediate assistance to companies exploring investment and business expansion in Russia, or vice versa.
- Contacts: Development of business partners and contacts in Russia and United States
- Events: Participation in monthly and bimonthly seminars, events, networking meetings. To view the list of 2016 events click here.
- Marketing: Opportunities to promote your company services during network meetings, seminars, and by placing information about your company at the USRCC website, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Relevant News: Weekly newsletters about U.S.-Russia businesses and global affairs exposed to 7,000 contacts
- Trade Missions: Trade missions to Russia and search for potential business partners
Real Results from 2015
Membership at a Glance:
- 9 Global Fortune 500 companies
- 5 oil & gas industry leaders
- Diverse membership: oil & gas, shipping & logistics, aerospace, educational institutions, translation/ legal/ accounting/ financial services companies, travel & tourism, and more!
- Database of more than 7,000 contacts
Sample of Events:
Ambassador Speaker Series:
Business Luncheon Honoring Ambassador Thomas Pickering
- More than 150 attendees
- Topic: The future course of U.S.-Russian bilateral relations and the importance of developing further cooperation
- Results: An opportunity for businesses and individuals to network and learn about future US-Russia relations
Breakbulk Americas Reception
- More than 70 attendees
- Goals: welcome shipping and logistics companies that do business in Russia to Breakbulk Americas 2015
- Results: Guests had an opportunity to network directly with business partners and learn about logistical issues in Russia.
- More than 35 CEOs, Chairpersons, Presidents or industry leaders participated.
- 3 separate events
- Results: An opportunity for Russian company executives to network and discuss practical issues.
Offshore Technology Conference Reception Honoring Russian and CIS Delegations
- More than 300 attendees
- Goals: welcome the Russian and Kazakhstan delegations to OTC.
- Results: High-level networking with some of the leaders in the Oil & Gas industry from the US and Russia.
Educational Series: U.S.-Russia Relations, the new normal?
- More than 60 attendees
- Speaker: Matthew Rojansky, Director of Kennan Institute, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
- Results: An in-depth discussion with guests about working with Russia and CIS countries.
Senior Business Executive Speaker Series: Shell in Russia
- More than 120 attendees
- Speaker: Igor Ignatiev, Deputy Chairman of Shell in Russia
- Results: An in-depth look into the oil and gas industry in Russia.
Greetings to the U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce from the International Space Station Expedition 36 Crew