Reopening and Operations Update for BAR & GALMLS
It was business as usual for BAR & GALMLS staff who worked remotely from home since March 16. With the expiration of the "Stay at Home" order, we will begin phasing back into regular operations in the building. The following are details you need to know:
- Reopening of the BAR/MLS office is to be done in phases and in-line with Governor Ivey’s “Safer at Home” order.
- Starting May 4 a limited crew will return to the office to restart building operations.
- Staff is required to adhere to social distancing orders and sanitary guidelines.
- Offices remain closed to members and the public tentatively until June 1.
- Staff continues to be available via email, phone, and video conferencing.
- All meetings and classes will be held online during May.
- Because large gatherings are still not allowed, June events are canceled.
Open Houses & Lockboxes
- The GALMLS suspension of Open Houses expired with the Governor’s "Safer at Home" order.
- Open Houses are now available for scheduling in Paragon.
- Virtual showings and open houses are still the best practice.
- Lockboxes are available through the procedures established on March 16. Click HERE for the instructions.
- Additional information on meetings, classes, and events will be released closer to June 1.