- On May 4, 2020, Governor DeSantis issued his EXECUTIVE ORDER NUMBER 20-112 (Phase 1: Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida's Recovery).
- The order allows businesses to begin reopening with limited capacity and social distancing measures in place.
- This means that our church may safely resume services inside our facility while adhering to CDC guidelines.
- MGBC will resume services this Sunday, May 10th, at 10:30am. The worship center will be open with limited capacity, and Butler Chapel will be opened for overflow Anyone who feels uncomfortable attending the service for any reason should refrain from attending. seating, if necessary. A voluntary “safe zone” will be available in the fellowship hall for only those who consider themselves to be at-risk for Covid-19 for health reasons.
- Nursery for preschool children will be provided in the Family Life Center.
- We will NOT resume Sunday School, Sunday Evening Services, Prayer Meeting, Children's Church, or other Children's activities at this time.
- Anyone who feels uncomfortable attending the service for any reason should refrain from attending.
- If you or any of the members of your household have been sick, are experiencing any of the symptoms of Covid-19, or have been recently exposed to the virus, we ask that you refrain from attending.
I look forward to joining you in worship this Sunday.
If you have any questions or concerns not addressed in this email, please call the church office during regular business hours.
God Bless You and Your Family,