Reopening the Fitness Center at
The Victoria Gardens Clubhouse
Beginning Tuesday, May 26th
In our continuing effort to expand opening of the amenities while adhering to health and safety protocols, we are very excited to announce that the Board has approved the reopening of the fitness center at the clubhouse. We have conducted extensive deep cleaning in our fitness center and installed instructional signage throughout. Our staff has received ample training on sanitation and usage flow.
- The Fitness Center Hours of operation will be 7:00 am-5:00 pm
- The maximum number of persons in the fitness center at any given time will be five.
- Fitness center access will be scheduled by calling our main clubhouse phone number (386) 785-2700 ext. 1
- Please register 24-hours before your desired time slot.
- Each interested resident can schedule a workout one hour per day - one time slot per day.
- After each one-hour workout session, the fitness center will close for 30-minutes.
- All residents are responsible for cleaning their machines and equipment after use.
- The CDC guidelines for social distancing will still be in place.
- Please limit your time on the aerobic machines so that other residents may access them too.
- To keep with our schedule, it will be especially important for everyone to be mindful of the time.
- Guests will not be permitted to access the fitness center at this time - residents only.
How do I schedule a time to use the fitness center?
We are here to help. Please call our main clubhouse phone number: (386) 785-2700 ext. 1. Our wonderful resident service agent will assist you with scheduling a time for your workout.
What if I just show up without registering?
A daily schedule with a list of registrants will be posted on the fitness center door. Please be sure to register before you work out. This will help to keep our fitness center safe and our residents healthy.
At this point in the Governor's Phase One, we will continue our fitness classes on Zoom, YouTube, and via the newsletter. Evelyn Rosa, our Lifestyle Director, is working on our future plans for fitness classes. More information will be sent out on that very soon.
The pool remains open and we thank all the residents that have been respectful and courteous during the reopening period.
Effective Friday, May 22nd, the only access point for the pool will be the front fitness center doors (map below). A smiling clubhouse team member will be stationed at that entrance and will be asking to see your resident ID card.
- When coming to the pool, please be sure that you bring your ID card. Accessing the pool will require your resident ID card.
- Guests will be permitted to access the pool area from 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm only. Guests will not be permitted to access the pool area prior to 3:00 pm.
- GUESTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RESIDENT WITH A VALID ID CARD.
The pickle ball court, tennis court, bocce ball courts and putting green remain open. Guests are permitted to access these areas
after 3:00 pm.
GUESTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RESIDENT WITH A VALID ID CARD.
Gathering or meetings with groups of 10 or more persons are still discouraged, therefore, our clubhouse meeting rooms will remain closed.
The Vine restaurant is open for curbside pickup or poolside pickup for patio dining. Menus are available on our Facebook page, in the weekly newsletter, and at the entrances to the clubhouse. We are also offering daily drink specials in addition to our full liquor bar. Please call (386)785-2700 ext. 9 to place your order or for more information.
We know our residents are very excited to get back to our fitness center and these new protocols may be challenging for all of us. We ask that you kindly remain polite and respectful with our staff as they have been tasked with ensuring that these protocols are adhered to. These unusual and new circumstances are new to all of us. We will evaluate the situation each day and make changes that will be best for the community to help keep everyone safe.