Please use the provided application template with the set margins/font.
The submission materials include a 2-page proposal, in addition to a budget and CVs.
1. Cover Page: Use the attached cover-page template.
2. Abstract (1⁄2 page limit): ): Describe how your proposal will establish or strengthen collaborative partnerships between community organizations and investigators on the Cornell University Ithaca and/or New York City campuses.
3. Novel Direction Statement (1/2 page limit): Describe how the proposed community partnership will enable novel research focused on achieving health equity and how it is not covered by any existing grant funding.
4. Statement on Stakeholder Engagement (1/2 page limit): Include a brief statement on how community stakeholders were engaged in developing the proposal and how they could be engaged in a research team.
5. Intramural or Extramural Funding Plan (1/2 page limit): Brief plan for submission of an application for continued intramural or extramural support of the project. Plan should include a timetable for potential submission. Plan should highlight how seed funding will enhance the likelihood of success for funding.
6. References (no page limit)
7. Budget (itemized) (no page limit)
8. Budget Justification (no page limit)
9. NIH-formatted biosketches for key personnel (preferred) or CVs (no page limit)