Hi Everyone, as promised here are some important rules and regulations to follow. We are continuing to offer flexible personal training and small pod fitness options either virtually (over video) or booked in designated training areas to maintain physical distancing. The Image seen here is an example of a designated training area - masks on until you are in your space.
If you would like to restart your PT sessions or membership, please contact your trainer to ensure you are able to book the time slot you desire. With the new limitations we have to spread things out a little, but we will try our best to accommodate.
Note that larger Group fitness classes, in our physical space are no longer an option. We will continue to post a daily virtual gym DIY classes for class members and host outdoor small classes while we work on our live video feed offerings. Outdoor schedule, and virtual gym access will follow in a
New POD times will be announced once our existing members secure their training times slots. A pod is a dedicated group of 4 people, who work out at a specific day and time each week, reducing the number of people each client and trainer is exposed to on any given day. Like a family bubble!
So, without further adieu, here are our rules for our space:
Please help us remain open by following these guidelines, there are no exceptions!
We have done our best to stay healthy and want to keep our trainers safe and healthy.Please arrive in your workout clothes, shoes can be changed inside outdoor shoes to be put in your gym bag. There will be no use of change rooms. Please bring your own pre-filled water bottle.
P.s if your shoes are at the studio now, you must take them home
Client Responsibility to stay Safe:
All appointments MUST be booked in advance – no walk-ins, including POD member attendance for contact tracing and safety requirements
- When you arrive please enter with your mask on and if someone is in front of you please stay within the markers for safe distance.
- Read the questionnaire at the entrance if you answer yes to any questions please do not enter.
- Your room or station will be assigned when you book, take your stuff with you to your spot directly.
- For PT or PODS the instructor has pre-set in your station what you will need it has all been disinfected.
- You can remove your mask to workout – all stations are 2 meters apart.
- Boxers will be sent safety instructions (Kyle will be in contact this week)
Things to remember:
- If you fill up your water bottle with our dispenser – please use a disinfectant wipe after you fill
- Whenever you are not in your workout zone please wear your mask
- After using the washroom please use the VIROX wipes to wipe doorknob, basin taps, light switch and toilet seat. We will also ensure it is checked after every use.
- When you leave Uprisefit please wear your mask and do not stay to mingle!! Maybe later we can!
- Thank you and have fun
Trainers responsibility: (just for your FYI, if you have concerns about someone not following these guidelines, please do not hesitate to contact us)
- SHOULD you be at work? If any signs, please text your clients to alert class or PT or POD will be on line. – Trainers will no longer be replacing each other.
- Please respect the space and have your clients only train in the space that has been assigned to you or them.
- FOR PODS: prepare in advance all equipment needed into each of the 4 spots for class.
- THE client will not put weights back – after use trainers will need to disinfect before re racking
- Check the washroom and use VIROX wipe after a client has used the washroom
- Be vigilant and do not allow anyone to wonder from space to space, there is no circuit training.
- Take your clients outside.
- Book your clients with 15 minute space between to reset and disinfect
- We will provide face shields. Masks and gloves.
- Wear a face shield when you will need to provide hands on training or sparring.
- Wearing a mask protects your client, wearing a shield also protects you from your client.
- NO WALK INS