We sincerely apologize for the last minute cancellation of the October 27 meeting due to multiple illnesses.
The meeting has been rescheduled to Monday, November 6 from 10:00 - 12:30 p.m. Eastern.
Even if you had registered for the October 27 meeting, we ask that you please register again here if you intend on attending the November 6 meeting.
As current subcontractors to Ontario local governments and as future collection subcontractors and post-collection processors of collected residential recycling, your feedback and suggestions are essential as we develop a proposal for an amended Blue Box Program Plan (a-BBPP).
The November 6 meeting will be an opportunity for us to gather your initial feedback and discuss:
- Requirements from the Minister's Letter that will be of special interest to waste management companies and details about the consultation process.
- The proposed transition process and timelines, including Stewardship Ontario's proposed methods to ensure a fair competitive market.
- The proposed criteria for setting a standardized list of targeted materials for collection.
- The proposed material specific management targets, along with the proposed measurement approach.
- The proposed approach to expanding services, including multi-family buildings not currently serviced by municipalities, and consideration of new communities and public space recycling.
- The proposed collection and management standards.
- And more ...
Date: Monday, November 6, 2017
10:00 - 12:30 p.m. Eastern
9:00 - 11:30 a.m. Central
Online via webcast or in-person at the Best Western PLUS Toronto Airport, 5825 Dixie Road, Mississauga, ON L4W 4V7.