- Residents may only have one guest at a time.
- All guests must be escorted through the building by their host during the entirety of their visitation and must be checked in and checked out at the front desk when arriving and leaving.
- Both the resident and guest must have a valid K-State Wildcat ID card to check into the building. Other forms of identification will not be accepted.
- The resident of the building must provide their current cell phone number and provider to be able to receive automated reminder text messages from our front desk system.
- The total number of people in the room may not exceed double the occupancy. For example, a two-person room may not have more than four people.
- The resident is responsible for the behavior of their guest. The guest is only allowed in the resident’s room and common spaces within the residence hall.
COVID-19 related policies and procedures with social distancing, masks, space occupancy limits and quarantine/isolation guidelines remain unchanged and apply to all residents and guests.
Guest Visitation Hours
The guest visitation hours are as follows:
- Sunday through Thursday: 8 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 8 a.m. – 1 a.m. the following morning.
It is the responsibility of the resident to meet the guest at the front door of the building to check in and to escort the guest to the front desk to check out.
Any violation(s) of the guest policy may be documented and may result in suspension of a resident’s guest privileges.
In order to continue having this updated guest policy, and the possibility of future expansion of the policy, compliance with the policies above are necessary. At any time, this guest policy is subject to change.