It’s said that Resilience is the new leadership “superpower.” How do resilient leaders respond to our uncertain national and global landscape and achieve – and sustain – high performance?
These unprecedented times have called for agility and resilience in response to the huge shifts in our lives and organizations. Baldrige winners rose to the challenge.
Resilient leaders from across the country will share lessons learned and insights on engaging and nurturing employees, building a customer-focused culture, innovating in times of uncertainty, and improving operational and process performance. Learn strategies that can help transform your organization.
What’s on tap:
Engage with leaders from all six 2019 Baldrige recipient organizations: Adventist Health White Memorial, Los Angeles CA; Center for Organ Recovery and Education (CORE) Pittsburg, PA; City of Germantown, Germantown, TN; Howard Community College, Columbia MD; Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund, Oak Brook IL; and Mary Greeley Medical Center, Ames, IA
- Hear three powerful, motivating keynotes:
--You Can’t Fake a Great Culture | Lindel Fields, Superintendent at
Tri County Tech
--Cultural Engineering: Using the Baldrige Framework to Shape
Your Organizational DNA | John Timmerman (formerly Ritz-Carlton
Hotel Company, Chief Scientist Gallup, and currently
Vice President of Operations at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis); and
-- Lead with Joy and Watch Your Team Fly! | Rich Sheridan, CEO and
Chief Storyteller at Menlo Innovations, author of two best-selling
books—Joy Inc.: How We Built a Workplace People Love and Chief
Joy Officer: How Great Leaders Elevate Human Energy and Eliminate
- Enjoy a mix of other presentations from 15 valuable breakouts. Featured speakers include AmpliPhi Social Media Strategies; Chevrolet; Communities of Excellence 2026; General Mills; Pewaukee School District; Studer Education; Waukesha County, and others!
Hone your Baldrige skills by attending one of two pre-conference workshops on October 21: Introduction to Excellence: Getting Acquainted with Baldrige and Intermediate Baldrige: Moving from Interest to Action or our very special Higher Education Summit: Leadership for a New Era in Higher Education
- Network with hundreds of other leaders and professionals interested in continuous improvement and performance excellence.
- Visit our Virtual Exhibit Hall and interact with vendors and sponsors
- Enjoy the conference from the comfort and convenience of your office or home.
- ADDED VALUE: Conference ticket holders will be able to access all presentations following the conference in our digital library.
- EVEN MORE VALUE: Register by September 15 and receive a special Excellence on Tap kit delivered to your home or office