New Monday 8AM class scheduled!
- We are offering an 8AM class during the cooler part of the day for the dogs.
- Grab your spot! In-Person classes are filling quickly.
- Black dogs and furry dogs get hotter in the sun faster than light colored dogs and smoother coated dogs.
- You can still attend online if you prefer!
- Be in the know before you go! The full list of new class rules is available on our Updates page.
- To sign up for an in-person, online live or online recorded class visit our Class Calendar.
* Classes format will be based on public health directives and may change as the health climate changes. Please watch the class calendar for last minute changes. We will do our best to keep you informed by email updates and on our Updates page on our website.
Indoor Class Changes
All Indoor future classes will be either changed to Online classes, Aptos Field In-Person classes or TBA. We are making these changes one month at a time and have completed the changes through July 31 currently. Indoor spaces create challenges for physical distancing and exit and entry bottlenecks that we do not feel comfortable with at this time during the pandemic.
How Do I Make Changes on the Class Calendar?
Will you make the changes for me?
We can make changes to your calendar for you, but we do charge 1 credit to make
change and we are out teaching and preparing and not in the office all of the time, so changes could take several days.
Online Recorded Classes Continue
Now you can attend online even if you want to stay in quarantine, if the in-person classes do not meet your scheduling needs, if you or your dog are unwell, or if you need to take care of loved ones at home.
To sign up for an online class visit our
and look at the location to see if it is online or in-person.
What is my expiration date?
You can check on the class calendar when you sign up for a class. The date right before your name is your expiration date (YY/MM/DD).
If you feel you need more time or credits, you can take a look at the Upgrade option. Upgrading gives you 8 more months and 16 more credits while making your per class price very affordable. Dogs benefit from consistent training in structured settings for their first two or three years.
Client Portal for Handouts
You can go to the Client Portal anytime. It's on the menu on our website and
here is a handy link
for Family Dog 1 handouts for you.
The password for the Family Dog 1 Portal is
Contact us if you need the link for the Puppy or Family Dog 2 Portal.
Be A Better Dog Trainer!
FREE instructional videos
Frequently Asked Questions
We are here to help you.
Take care and stay healthy!