As we prepare to Open two more areas of our business, please note the guidelines which allow us to open the restaurant and retail pro shop during the Covid-19 crisis.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
McKenzie Meadows Golf Club
Restaurant and Patio – Opening May 25, 2020
- The restaurant area will be open for sit down dining services only. Grab and go service, and take out will be provided at our ½ way house attached to the Clubhouse east end. This will include hot and cold drinks, snacks and menu items.
- All patrons must hand sanitize (located at entrance) on their way into the clubhouse restaurant and must obey social distancing recommendations of 2 m.
- Flow into the restaurant will be from the main breezeway. Flow out will be at the north door to the patio.
- Limited seating –The restaurant and patio will be limited to 50% capacity. Two meter physical distancing will also be implemented.
- Maximum table size will be six people.
- Patrons who live or cohort together may sit at a table closer than 2 m distancing. All other patrons must maintain 2 m physical distancing
- Disposable Menus and items of touch such as salt / pepper shakers etc. will be removed from tables.
Touch free Menu, Ordering, & Payment. This is all available from your smart phone.
Our patio will be open and available for patrons to sit at for their purchases from the halfway house or for table service from the restaurant serving staff.
Hours of operation summary
½ Way House Grab & Go Service:
Opening Tee Time to 8:00 PM
Monday to FRIDAY 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Saturday, Sunday, holidays. 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Pro Shop – Open for RETAIL ONLY on May 25, 2020
Important – Golfer Check in and cart rentals will not be in the Pro Shop Check in upon arrival will remain as it currently is:
- A maximum of four guests will be allowed in the pro shop at any one time. If in line, please follow the physical distancing guidelines, signage and staff.
- Follow directional signs in and out of the pro shop and as directed by staff.
- Call and make an appointment for Club sales.
- We ask all patrons to sanitize on their way into the pro shop.
- Return policy – all sales will be final. No returns.
- Trying on clothing and or shoes - we ask all patrons to limit the amount of clothes they try on; the reason being is we will be setting these items aside for a period of time before they are displayed again.
- No sales after 8:00 PM as all retail fixtures and furnishings will be completely sanitized by our staff for the next day.
Hours of operation summary
Pro shop Retail First tee time to 8:00 PM daily.
NOTE: The above my be modified or changed at anytime without notice.