• The Kiss of Peace: will be offered, but without physical contact. Whether offering or receiving the
, place your hand over your heart and bow your head toward the other person from wherever you stand, offering the traditional greeting and response:
Kristos ee mech mer haydnetsav -- Orhnyal eh haydnoutiounun Kristosee.
• Communion will still not be distributed: The cel
ebrant will continue to take communion on behalf of the parishioners until further notice. Everyone will take part in the sacrament of penance (confession).
• “Mahs” will NOT be distributed as well even though in the previous email we announced that it will.
• Until further notice, unfortunately, there will be no coffee hour after Badarak. No food or drink is permitted in the atrium.
• The restroom will be open.
If you are not feeling well, please stay home. If you have an underlying health condition it may be wise to still follow us online as we will continue to stream the services on Facebook and YouTube.
May our Lord keep all of us safe and healthy.
Fr. Mesrob and the Parish Council