Setting Up Your Account is Easy!
- Go to www.payschoolscentral.com.
- Select "register" and follow the steps outlined.
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data and a payment method to activate your account.
- Once all information is entered, you will need to verify an email sent from PaySchools Central to confirm registration and create a password.
- The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to add to your account using the Add student tab. Student's First Name, Full Last Name and Student ID number EXACTLY as it appears on their student ID card. Note: If name includes an apostrophe, replace it with a blank space.
- No fees will be charged to parents.
For a Parent User Guide in English, click
. For a Parent User Guide in Spanish, click
. If links don't come up, try opening in a browser different from Firefox.
Benefits for PaySchools Central
- Payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parent's convenience - online or through the mobile app.
- Parents can review student purchases along with account balance information.
- Parents can use an automatic payment feature which replenishes their students' accounts when the balance falls below their determined limit.
- Online payments are fast, easy to manage, and more convenient than writing checks.
- Cashiers at lunch will spend less time taking cash at check out, reducing the wait in the lines.
- No more lost lunch money, cash or checks on the journey from home to school.
- PaySchools Central accounts permit a negative balance in the event the account has not yet been replenished.
- PaySchools Central is PCI compliant and maintains industry standard SSL Certificates, ensuring data is safe and secure.