July 28, 2020
Late last month, you should have received the Great Hearts’
plan, and yesterday, thousands of you joined us at our second Parent Townhall for updated details. For those of you who weren’t able to join us yesterday, you can view a recording
and access our updated plans
. As a part of the plan, you have the choice to select what mode of learning you would like your child to pursue (once we’re able to return to the building) in the first quarter of the school year.
The Great Hearts Texas
Return to Learning Form
will help us get an accurate understanding of how many students we will be serving via the Great Heats Distance Learning (GHDL) program or in-person once local and state authorities allow our campuses to reopen.
To complete this form, please follow the steps below:
- Please log into the Great Hearts Enrollment system using your username and password. If you do not remember your log-in information, please click on the “Forgot Password” and follow the instructions. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Once you are in the enrollment system, click on the Family Return to Learning button to access the form.
- Complete the Family Return to Learning Form for all currently registered students in your household.
- To submit, click the “Finish” button.
- Once you submit the form, you will receive an email confirmation to the email registered in the enrollment system.
***If you experience any technical difficulties with the form, please reach out to
As a reminder, all students will begin in distance learning
on the original school start date on your school’s calendar
with a return to campus when state and local orders allow. Please look for communication from your academy for the specific campus start dates for your student(s).
We understand that you may have some remaining questions, so we invite you to reach out to your academy’s headmaster.
You can also find information on the Great Hearts
School is starting soon, so we kindly request that you complete this form for each student within your household by the close of business on
Wednesday, August 5th
. If you have questions or need anything, please reach out to your school leadership.
Thank you for your participation, families, and for your strong partnership as we work together to create a great learning experience for our schools.
The Great Hearts Team