It is best practice to thoroughly and carefully review your expense report before submitting it for approval. Good tips include ensuring
- All of your expenses are entered completely and accurately in the report
- Expenses are appropriately categorized
- All necessary receipts and supporting documentation are attached
- The funding is entered accurately and split distributions are correct
- The appropriate approvers are selected
If there is anything missing from your expense report,
make any necessary changes before submitting the report.
expense reports for accuracy helps to prevent them from being returned to you for corrections. This also helps save time by preventing having to recall an expense report to make edits.