As you are aware, we are still very much in the thick of the COVID-19 pandemic. While we had hoped to resume normal calendar activities for the 2021 Spring Semester, it doesn't appear that it will be possible to do so. Thus, in collaboration and consultation with the president, provost, college deans, Office of Student Financial Aid, Office of Business Affairs, and Faculty Senate leadership, the Office of the University Registrar has developed a revised spring 2021 undergraduate academic calendar that will continue our commitment to you – our students.
Some revision highlights include the following:
- The semester will begin as planned on January 11, 2021.
- There will be no Spring Break.
- Spring Break will be replaced with “Spring Relax Days” that will allow students and faculty to take breaks periodically throughout the semester.
The semester will end a week earlier.
- The final exam week for spring will continue to exist.
- Commencement exercises are now currently planned for the weekend of May 8-9, 2021.
You can review the full, revised 2020-2021 academic calendar by clicking the button below.