Call to Artists
Application Deadline: December 7, 2017
Held in the mild and refreshing days of early spring, the Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival presents artists and their work against the splendid setting of Renaissance at Colony Park, a regional lifestyle center renowned for its shopping, dining and entertainment as well as for its graceful Old World architecture inspired by the cities of Europe and the Mediterranean
The City of Ridgeland has grown from a quiet suburb of Jackson, the state capital, to a vibrant hub for the arts and a premier retail and dining venue.
- The timing of our show works well for routing with some of the spring Texas shows and events in Atlanta and New Orleans.
- The Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival was recently named the "Top Twenty Events Champion" by the Southeast Tourism Society.
- Easy, convenient and leisurely load-in and load out
- Free, convenient artist parking
- Affordable $250 booth fee
- $7,000 Cash Awards
- Wi-fi throughout festival site
- 10' x 10' booth spaces with 1' buffer and ample storage
- Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland is adjacent to the festival site and offer special show rates for artists.
- Link to your website will be included on our website along with your name, medium, hometown and one image of your work.
- Limited to 100 artists
The Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival is presented by the Ridgeland Tourism Commission who develops and implements a robust regional marketing campaign. All proceeds are used to produce and promote the show.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Application Deadline: December 7, 2017 ($30 jury fee)
Festival Dates: April 7 & 8, 2018 (Sat-Sun)
Booth Fee Due: January 10, 2018 ($250 for 10' x 10' space)
If you apply to this show please cite Art-Linx as your source