* Emergency/Transportation forms must be returned to the office promptly.
Children cannot leave
the school grounds without this signed permission form. If you need an additional copy one can be picked up at the office or emailed to you.
* Newly enrolled children must also submit medical and immunization records or a letter of immunization wavier. Returning families, please update your information as needed.
* Friday Activities, September 29th will be on campus if form is not on file.
Arrivals, Dismissal, and Absences
* This year arrival is between 8 and 8:10. Classes begin promptly at 8:15. If there is no greeter out front, please do NOT leave your child there but come along to the office. Any child who arrives BEFORE 8 will be asked to wait in the Gallery. This is not an early drop -off program; it is designed to support you only on an occasional basis in a special need or circumstance. Please be SURE that someone is in the office before leaving.
*Middle and Upper School late arrivals (after 9:00 a.m.) are to check in with the office and then go to the Library to check in. Lower School children may go directly to Todd.
*Early departures: children are asked to tell their Reflection Leader if they will not be present at the end of the day.
All children leaving early are to be picked up at the office.
* Late pick up: Dismissal is from 3-3:15. After 3:15 your children will be waiting in the Gallery. If you are going to be late please give us a call so we can let your children know. Any pickup after 3:30 will incur a $15 late fee. The Riley After Hours Program ( RAH! ) runs from 3 - 5 pm for $15 a day with pre-registration. Please check out the website for more information. It is a pay as you go program after initial registration. In addition, private piano or flute or recorder lessons can be arranged.
* Office hours are 8 - 4.
We work hard to keep tuition rates low and tuition discounts available. However, that means that we count on and appreciate prompt payment of your tuition invoices. This year invoices will be being sent directly from the bookkeeper, Sheryl Carpenter. If you have any questions or know that a payment is going to be late, please let Becky or Elisa know the office . Payments 10 days overdue will incur a late fee of $15.
Riley Family Handbook
* Printed copies of the Riley Family Handbook are available upon request in the office. It is full of information such as the Riley Calendar,
student/parent/faculty address list, events and policies. An electronic version will be emailed to all parents.
* Grandparents are important members of the Riley family and your children' invitations to them have gone out for Grandparents' Day on October 6th. Please be sure that they are aware of this and have received the invitation. If there is an email address that you can share with us we will be sure to add them to our email distribution lists.
Questions or Concerns
* Any questions or concerns small or large, please contact us or speak directly to a faculty member right away. If you have an after hours emergency communication or concern, Becky will happily take calls until 10pm on her cell. 508-944-7121.